President of the Umbrella Corporation (Security Level 5)
- He is the most important Person in UC he leads all operations and give orders to all units.Captain (Security Level 4)
- The Captain works at Umbrella Corporation as the leader of the Squad. He gives orders to the soldiers of the UC and can conduct operations with or without peace treaties. This grade is awarded to second most important member of the Umbrella Corporation.Lieutenant (Security Level 3)
- The leutenant gives orders to the soldiers of the UC and participates in operations lead by the Captain. He is also responsible of the profits generated by military technology, genetic experiments and biological weapons. This grade is awarded to those who demonstrate unity, discipline and obedience!Sergeant (Security Level 2)
- The Sergeant is in charge of the UC when leutenant is absent. He can then give orders and take part in operations if necessary. Otherwise, he is generally present to train new soldiers (Recruits). Corporal (Security Level 1)
- The Corporal is responsible of a small unit of soldiers (usually 2 to 3 soldiers). His main mission is to ensure that soldiers do their job. He is clever to go alone on a reconnaissance mission if necessary. This grade is awarded to soldiers Advised!Private (Security Level 0)
- The Corporal obeys to the orders of his superiors. This soldier is there to accomplish simple tasks: protect and serve the goals sought by the company. This grade is awarded to trained recruits!Recruit (Security Level 0)
– The recruit is new at Umbrella Corporation. He is a beginner and is in training camp. During this internship, he learns the rules of Umbrella Corporation to become a real soldier!
Ranks setting President.Captain of the Umbrella Corporation (second most important soldier in Umbrella Corporation will can take to president recommendation for promotion if player will abuse he will be Kicked/or he will get lower rank in Umbrella Corporation hierarchy.