Hello and welcome to Las Venturas Outbreak (forum)
This forum is directly related to Las Venturas Outbreak [R.E] server on San Andreas Multiplayer (samp)
Mejrhirrou Youssouf Amine is the creator of the forum and the server so if you have any problem contact him (or any admin team member will help you too)
Register to have aces to all the sections

HomeFAQUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

All Admins Please Help Me!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AnonymnĂ˝

PostSubject: All Admins Please Help Me!   Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:55 am

NOTE: PLEASE I WANT THIS TOPIC TO BE DISCUSSED WITH ADMINS ONLY AND I REQUEST THAT APART FROM ADMINS OTHERS SHOULD NOT POST HERE

Well my problem is when sometimes i am surfing the forum here it says me " critical information " " you are banned from here " " This ban is not set to expire " " no reason ". I don't know why this happens please help me from this idk why this happens like main page shows up but sometimes when i go into a category it says me that, so admins please help me get outta this trouble yes, my ip changes everyday sometimes what and what i don't have a static ip so please help me. I am a trusted player i'v been never reported or banned
Back to top Go down
AnonymnĂ˝

PostSubject: Re: All Admins Please Help Me!   Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:36 am

BUMP!

please guys help me you see i got a chance now to view forum or that happens what i wrote!

HELP ME PLEASE!
Back to top Go down
AnonymnĂ˝

PostSubject: Re: All Admins Please Help Me!   Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:34 am

Sorry Again for the 3rd bump.

Admins Please i am begging you guys why still the forum is saying me sometimes that you are banned what have i done? no reason no nothing? I love this server and forum nothing would happen i cant just see the forum.please
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Admins Please Help Me!   Today at 9:16 am

Back to top Go down

All Admins Please Help Me!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1